My thread vanished!

(9 Posts)
HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 01-Feb-13 12:36:42

OK, thanks. We'll flag this to Tech.

(Not doubting you - I know we've had this glitch before but I think we thought we'd fixed it!)

Moredofbumsnet Fri 01-Feb-13 10:19:27

Def had not hidden the thread. This is odd and has happened before as I said. Oh well....

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 01-Feb-13 09:55:19

Oh this is odd.

Can we just check that you guys haven't hidden these threads by mistake? It's quite easy to do...

Moredofbumsnet Fri 01-Feb-13 09:40:04

What happened rowanmumsnet was that it was no longer on the S and B topics list but was in my 'I'm on' list. Last time this happened I just bumped it by adding a post. I think that someone did this for me by posting from their 'I'm on' list, so it is now back on the S and B list. Like jalopy I'm not really bothered about the thread,just mystifed!

jalopy Thu 31-Jan-13 22:23:30

Er...not sure. I posted a thread entitled 'Carpet shops/suppliers..' on the Property section at 15.54pm. It's visible on the 'Advanced Search' page but not in the 'Property' threads.

It's only a dull posting so not important but I was mystified why it had disappeared.

ceeveebee Thu 31-Jan-13 22:05:36

I can see the thread on the S&B page?

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 31-Jan-13 21:50:29

Hello there

That's odd - do you mean that when you put that URL into your browser, nothing happens? Or that it's not in the Topics list? Or not in Active?

jalopy Thu 31-Jan-13 20:42:04

yes, me too. My innocuous thread on 'Property' disappeared. Strangely enough, you can still see it on 'Search' though.

Moredofbumsnet Thu 31-Jan-13 19:51:23

It was this thread . It is on 'I'm on' but no longer on S and B. This has happened before and last time I just bumped it back on but this time I'm drawing attention to the problem,I hope.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now