How many hits do you reckon JustGiving is getting nowadays?

(7 Posts)
SavoyCabbage Thu 24-Jan-13 12:33:44

It happens to me all the time too. It's because it's right in the middle, where you need to put your sausage-fingers for scrolling.

StickEmWithThePointyEnd Thu 24-Jan-13 12:31:29

When I'm scrolling down a thread I accidentally hit the just giving ad all the time. Very annoying. I'd rather pay for the app and not have the ad there.

StiffyByng Thu 24-Jan-13 12:28:08

My fingers are one of my slimmer features. I never did this on the old app, or maybe extremely occasionally. The banner seems bigger and more sensitive. It happens when I am scrolling down. I suppose actually there's more need to scroll down as we don't have the pages. Which I miss!

LIG1979 Thu 24-Jan-13 12:04:17

I also do this by accident <must put my fat fingers on a diet> grin

FloatyBeatie Thu 24-Jan-13 12:00:38

I often wonder if the Nursery reviews on MN get loads of false hits, because I often click on them accidentally when I try to slide from "Talk" to the subcategory "Active" in the menu bar at top of page.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 24-Jan-13 11:56:14

grin Is there anything specific about the positioning of the Just Giving "thingie" <technical> that makes it particularly easy to click on by accident?

Or do you think you just just have particularly fat fingers? <meant nicely>

StiffyByng Wed 23-Jan-13 18:38:55

Just wondering because I managed to click through to it about every five minutes using the app. Poor sods must think they're on a winner, when all that happens is me swearing and closing it down.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now