<<hormonal>>

BIWI Mon 21-Jan-13 15:05:39

Ah. So it was Tech's fault. wink

SaggyOldPregnantCatpuss Mon 21-Jan-13 13:19:19

<<sniffs>>
<<wanders off to find a bunfight to join>>

MotherSuperiorHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 21-Jan-13 13:18:59

BIWI

Helen - what IS going on at MNHQ? Apart from pages being constantly slow to upload these days, you keep going offline at all times of the day and night. Are you all Up To Something in the Towers? Is there going to be a point at which this will stop? It is mighty frustrating.

(yes I know, it's a free website, don't have to use it, blah blah blah ...)

I'm not sure what happened just now - although I think Tech was trying to put Advanced Search back online and something else got buggered up developed a glitch in the process.

I also know that we're very very busy (hurrah) and our servers are occasionally struggling a bit. We're on the case and, I believe, getting some new machines in. So hopefully, all will be better soon.

Very sorry it's all so frustrating. It is for us, too!

BIWI Mon 21-Jan-13 13:00:11

Helen - what IS going on at MNHQ? Apart from pages being constantly slow to upload these days, you keep going offline at all times of the day and night. Are you all Up To Something in the Towers? Is there going to be a point at which this will stop? It is mighty frustrating.

(yes I know, it's a free website, don't have to use it, blah blah blah ...)

MotherSuperiorHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 21-Jan-13 12:58:00

Well, I can't promise that. But we will def do our absolute best. <pats head reassuringly>

SaggyOldPregnantCatpuss Mon 21-Jan-13 12:54:26

<<sniffs>>
<<wipes nose on sleeve>>
And you promise that you won't do it again? ever never ever again? <<puppydog eyes>>

MotherSuperiorHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 21-Jan-13 12:49:59

Sorry <soothing tones>

We went offline for, erm, unexpected reasons.

We are back now. All is well. And breathe. smile

SaggyOldPregnantCatpuss Mon 21-Jan-13 12:32:45

<<babbles>>

SaggyOldPregnantCatpuss Mon 21-Jan-13 12:32:23

I didnt know WHAT to do! You just LEFT me! I cant cope with this! HOW COULD YOU? <<considers entering a catatonic state>> AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
<<BAB

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now