Hiding threads by keyword - is this possible?

(8 Posts)
TheJoyfulChristmasJumper Tue 04-Dec-12 16:07:27

Rowan I would but I think I've successfully hidden them all now! grin

I'll pretend to be Trills report any new ones I come across. wink

InNeedOfBrandyButter Tue 04-Dec-12 14:56:44

Please please please make royal posts stay in the royal topic, a year of oh look kates in hospital oh look she's out oh look heres a picture of her bum, is it twins type of posts I cannot stand it sad Neeed a keyword hide thread button, desperately.

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 04-Dec-12 14:53:55

Hello there,

Thanks for the suggestion; we will add it to the list of things for consideration, but realistically it's not likely to happen in the near future - sorry

In the meantime, do report any 'OMG Kate is pg' threads and we will think about moving them to the Royal Family topic.

LoopsInHoops Tue 04-Dec-12 14:28:25

I would love this. Not for royalty, but because there's a topic that I just can't handle and it come up in threads a lot. sad Please MNHQ?

Obviously it would be useful for other subjects too - but the amount of royal threads I've got rid of today (is that treason? confused) is just ridiculous.

This would be great. I love the royals and especially kate. But I am fed up of the threads on here already!

redlac Tue 04-Dec-12 14:04:08

I would LOVE if this was possible!!! I've hidden so many threads today about the Royals that my list of ignored threads is ginormous!

This occurred to me this morning when I logged in to find that MN has largely become obsessed with a royal pregnancy. hmm I have the Royal topic hidden but most of the threads are elsewhere so I've been hiding them as they pop up in Active.

It would be great if we could have a list of keywords to hide threads by - so any thread with the word 'royal' in the title would automatically be hidden etc. Is this even possible?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now