Unable to name change ...

(10 Posts)
AfterEightMintyy Mon 03-Dec-12 10:13:15

Oooh Helen, I LOVE your Christmas namechange, I really do thanks.

LittleTownofBethleHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 02-Dec-12 23:20:05

AfterEightMintyy

grin well, I do keep badgering them about aibu and stuff and occasionally telling people that they sound like a knob.

Of course the best way for hq to show no hard feelings is to let me win the namechange competiton. D'ya hear me Olivia?

<marks AfterEightMintyy down as One Who Won't Win Oh No>

AfterEightMintyy Sun 02-Dec-12 22:13:43

grin well, I do keep badgering them about aibu and stuff and occasionally telling people that they sound like a knob.

Of course the best way for hq to show no hard feelings is to let me win the namechange competiton. D'ya hear me Olivia?

BIWIshYouAMerryChristmas Sun 02-Dec-12 21:49:42

I love the way you just assumed you couldn't change because you'd been bad!
grin

AfterEightMintyy Sun 02-Dec-12 21:44:06

Heh heh ... you were determined to change that name weren't you crazy? or should I call you cracker? grin

Dunno Mintyy....I just noticed it after trying for 40 minutes blush

AfterEightMintyy Sun 02-Dec-12 21:41:40

Brilliant! thank you crazynanna. You never used to have to do that extra putting in your password thing, did you?

Mintyy Sun 02-Dec-12 21:39:43

Ahh, let me try ...

I had a problem,until I realised to "save changes" of your new name, you had to put inyour password again in the little box above "change password"

Clear as mud blush

Mintyy Sun 02-Dec-12 21:25:43

Hello techs and everyone else at HQ.

What am I doing wrong?

I had the same problem at Halloween and stopped trying in the end.

But I have a really good name lined up for Christmas and its just not working and I want to use it and enter the Name Change competition and win it for once.

Am I on some sort of name-changing ban for being norty shock?

Heyulp!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now