help, can't delete account

(9 Posts)
IamtheZombie Wed 20-Feb-13 19:09:18

blush blush blush

grin

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 20-Feb-13 19:03:01

IamtheZombie

*jumble*, just open your current email account and send an email to contactus @ mumsnet.com and give the information NikitaTech requested.

Caregiver, hover over "MyMumsnet" in the blue bar at the top of the page then click on "My registration". Log in and the link to delete is at the end of the 3rd paragraph at the top of that page.

IamtheZombie, jumble left us a while back. As did NikitaTech sad

Thought you, of all people, might spot a zombie thread! grin

IamtheZombie Wed 20-Feb-13 18:53:55

jumble, just open your current email account and send an email to contactus @ mumsnet.com and give the information NikitaTech requested.

Caregiver, hover over "MyMumsnet" in the blue bar at the top of the page then click on "My registration". Log in and the link to delete is at the end of the 3rd paragraph at the top of that page.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 20-Feb-13 18:51:25

That sounds very odd, Caregiver.

All you need to do (if you really want to go sad) is go here. You'll need to log in first.

Caregiver Wed 20-Feb-13 18:44:39

Hi want to delete my membership and the link you sent simply doesnt exist. so could you please delete my membership from your site or make it easier for folks to delete if they want to just as easy as becoming a member. thanks.
Carmen

jumble Fri 21-Jan-11 14:37:50

Can't email you as don't understand all the registering pop3 sttp and stuff that comes up.
keeps telling me theres an error.
sorry, i'm not good with computers.

jumble Fri 21-Jan-11 14:30:30

Thanks!
This is the account I want to delete, (jumble) but If you send anything to the e-mail address I registered it with, I won't get it as I have no idea what it was.
Sorry, this is all very confusing. Can you just delete jumble from your end?

NikitaTech (MNHQ) Thu 20-Jan-11 09:39:19

Hello ,

There is option to delete account on My mumsnet -> registration details page but you need to have email address(the one you registered with) to delete the account.

So you can email us nickname of old account and we will send you required login details ,you can login to old account and delete that.

jumble Wed 19-Jan-11 20:18:13

Hi. Joined years ago, no idea what my original registered email address was, have set up new account under new name, email etc, how do I delete old one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now