Recommendations for Paris apartment for 5 for a weekend pls?

(7 Posts)
CocktailQueen Sun 27-Apr-14 22:31:47

Fairly central and nice please. Can anyone recommend one?
Thanks!

sparrowcottage Mon 28-Apr-14 07:29:02

ive seen a few on airbnb that take my fancy, have a browse..

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Mon 28-Apr-14 07:32:14

Second airbnb - we got a great one for four that way, walkable to Eurostar and to Sacre Couer.

chicaguapa Sat 03-May-14 23:25:50

Paris Autrement have apartments in the Marais. Fantastic location. Walkable to Notre Dame and then the river. We stayed in Fou du Toit which wouldn't sleep 5 but I'd recommend the company.

imme Mon 05-May-14 03:58:51

We once stayed in an apartment hotel called something like Cosy apartments. It was in a lovely central neighbourhood. Not sure if it has apartments big enough for five, it was just DH and myself and ours was like a studio flat. But worth checking!

We've rented a triplex in st germain on airbnb this summer. It sleeps 6 and is a perfect perfect location (lived in paris for years so am pretty picky). You should see it on there, lots of beams but modern. Otherwise look at onefinestay, service looks excellent but it's not cheap!

Retropear Sun 11-May-14 21:00:50

How safe is airbnb?

Saw some fab apartments in NYC but thought short stay renting in NYC was illegal.

Are you guaranteed not to get ripped off?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now