Can anyone advise on Copenhagen trip please?

(2 Posts)
SharonCurley Tue 10-Dec-13 21:34:29

Just back from there.We had a fantastic time.Travelled with two small children.We bought two adult tickets and a multi ride ticket for dd.This meant she could go on all the children's rides but we had to buy tickets to go on them with her.They will explain the options to you at the gate.You can also buy individual tickets at pay stations in the park.It was so much fun .We were told we could buy the Copenhagen card at the hotel but they were out of them .Depends on what you want to see and if you will be using the metro.We went to some free museums and walked everywhere.Its such a beautiful city.Wrap up well and bring some good warm boots!We all did apart from dh!The bakeries are amazing!

fannythewonderdog Tue 26-Nov-13 13:43:36

Hi All

We are off to Copenhagen the weekend before Christmas - 21 & 22 December - and I can't wait.

We want to 'do' the Tivoli gardens but I am struggling to see what tickets we need. Do we have to get a separate entry ticket and then buy individual rides? Do I need to buy them beforehand (online?) How about the Copenhagen Card? Will it sell out if I don't buy now?

Where else is a must see for a weekend in Copenhagen (thinking Christmas-y really).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now