Warning- Spanish nappies

(3 Posts)
SooticaTheWitchesCat Thu 25-Jul-13 11:30:43

I've used Spanish nappies before now and had no problems, maybe your baby was just sensitive tho the nappies you bought.

I hope she is ok now.

magentastardust Wed 24-Jul-13 23:13:18

dodot's are the Spanish version of pampers -we have always used them and had no problem.
Hope your little one is better now.

goodtoesnaughtytoes Wed 24-Jul-13 23:03:19

Got back from Ibiza last week. We took 70+ pampers nappies for the 2 week holiday but had to buy some more 3 days before we flew home.

Went to the local Eroski supermarket and bought the smallest pack they had as only needed a few days worth. Pack of approx 23.

Last couple of days of the hol noticed baby's bum (15 month old) getting a bit pink so put Sudacrem on.

Since being home her bum has got worse despite thorough cleaning and use of Sudacrem. Very red.

Took her to docs today and he said its a burn from a reaction between the wee and the nappy! Gave us some cream and said it will clear up fine.

So just a warning really to always buy a brand you know when you are abroad. In the past I've always bought Pampers abroad but this time only Spanish brands were available.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now