Where to go at Christmas?

(7 Posts)
homebythesea Sat 27-Jul-13 15:21:34

Middle East is closest for proper on the beach type temps at Christmas- Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman or Qatar all good but often ££££££

EatYourCrusts Sun 21-Jul-13 00:06:11

DH doesn't fancy skiing at all, not sure why, he never has! I would give it a try!

IwishIwasmoreorganised Sat 20-Jul-13 22:40:01

We're going to Morzine and I'm very excited - are you set on somewhere warm? If not your dd would be old enough to have a go at skiing!

EatYourCrusts Sat 20-Jul-13 22:36:38

19 degrees sounds quite nice after this scorching summer!

mummymeister Sat 20-Jul-13 21:04:49

hi the websites I have been on say av temp more like 19 degrees - PIL go every feb and it certainly isn't as high as 24 then so will be less in Dec. is that beach weather for your 4 yr old OP?

iwantavuvezela Fri 19-Jul-13 10:02:38

I have been looking at the Canaries, apparently around 24 degrees over Christmas. The website IceLolly has great packages and bargains on it for 7 days at that time ... Around £300 per person with accom and flights .....
And only around 3 hours flying time .......

EatYourCrusts Fri 19-Jul-13 09:54:53

We aren't having a holiday this summer, but DH will be able to take time off at Christmas, so I want to start planning, to stop me feeling jealous of everyone else heading off now.

Where do people go at Christmas? The Canaries? DD will be 4 and she would like a beach, as would I.
I don't really want to fly for 12 hours or anything like that. Any recommendations?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now