Tuscany or Croatia (Brac) - help

(5 Posts)
Bunbaker Tue 26-Feb-13 22:18:39

Just to say that we have just booked another holiday in Croatia because we loved it so much.

Bunbaker Fri 22-Feb-13 17:26:44

We went to Baska Voda in Croatia four years ago and loved it. We took a boat trip one day and it included a stop at Brac, but we were at the other end from the lovely sandy beach.

We loved Croatia so much that we are going there again in May.

I would like to echo that Croatia is less expensive than Italy, but it isn't cheap either. We found prices pretty much on a par with the UK.

Fluffy1234 Tue 19-Feb-13 21:57:28

They are both beautiful areas but Croatia is better value once you are there.

theoriginalandbestrookie Tue 19-Feb-13 21:39:28

We went to Tuscany last July and stayed in a villa. It was lovely but extremely hot - not sure if Croatia would be hotter or colder.

Tuscany is a wonderful place but we got to see very little of it as we were 3 families and all the places of interest like San Gimiano and Pisa are more geared to walking around drinking in the atmosphere or enjoying some wine rather than the interests of young children. however you are a mixed group so it might work if you find a nice villa.

TerrysNo2 Tue 19-Feb-13 14:14:40

I have found two holidays in these places and trying to decide which to go for. Can you sell either one of the areas to me as a good choice? We are a family group of 7 people (5 adults and 2 children aged 1 and 4)

Thanks so much! Any comments / advice will help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now