Disneyland Paris Meal Vouchers

(4 Posts)
DocBrown Sun 10-Feb-13 19:22:15

We went to Disney last year and used the meal vouchers and actually wished we had just turned up and chose our restaurant on the spot.

We had the basic package - specified to travel agent that we did not want to eat in other hotels, we wanted to eat in the park - fine. Knowing that this narrowed down our list of hotels we still went for it. One restaurant was closed for two days of our stay, one restaurant did not open until 6pm (too late for our children as they wanted to be able to swim in the hotel pool in the evening) next restaurant children's option - chicken nuggets and hot dogs. Ended up in a burger place (only place left on our list) and it was a glorified McDonalds (the actual bill for two adults and two children) came to 86euros - main meal and drink - ice cream for the kids.

Research your restaurants carefully before you go!

magentastardust Sun 10-Feb-13 15:45:07

I think they are named if I remember correctly, we were with my parents so had 2 different party names on them.
They say 1 x adult or 1 x child and I think they are dated for the duration of your stay?

I'm not sure I get what you plan to do with the vouchers that you are worried about?

If you are all eating as a party it wont matter they just look at the vouchers when you first go in -then take them off the bill total at the end.

I don't think you will have any issues.

lazydays2 Wed 06-Feb-13 21:08:06

I think you'll be fine using them as a single group. If I remember correctly they do not have names on them but they do have the dates of your stay.
You can use them in the park, most restaurants will give you the cash value of them off your meal. So with the evening meal we missed we used the vouchers for lunch in the park on a couple of days by just topping them up with a few Euro. Just remember you don't get change from a voucher, so it's not worth overpaying with vouchers.

amumtothree Wed 06-Feb-13 13:20:31

Hi, does anyone know if the Half Board vouchers are named. We are 2 families travelling together staying 5 nights, we will be visiting Paris for at least 1 day so do not want to eat at Disney every night (which they insist on). Can 1 family buy the half board tickets for the week and share them with another (or do they have names/ room numbers on)? We will be eating together so it will be obvious we are using the same vouchers if they are named/ numbered.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now