summer holiday 10 yr and 6 yr club, sandy beach help please

(10 Posts)

We have booked the Viva Menorca with jet2, the price comes up ridicuoous but when you change room to the better select rooms its magically cheaper - quite bizarre, this means we get slippers and a bathrobe - who wants that in bloody august lol!

goodtoesnaughtytoes Sat 09-Feb-13 22:25:10

No you, so where in menorca have you booked? We have a 4 yr old and 1 year old. 4 yr old's only requirement is a mini disco!

rat infested even!

we have same age children, the ones linked too are quite expensive, we have just booked menorca all inclusive , really wanted self catering but it wasn't much more to go all inclusive, i just hope its not a sat infested shit hole grin grin grin to be fair to myself i have spent three months researching and obsessed with trip advisor grin grin grin

MildlyMonica Sat 09-Feb-13 17:36:08

Neilson's Levsos resort would suit for a Sandy resort and their kids club are why our dd wants to keep going back

Portofino Wed 06-Feb-13 08:58:15

I saw this place in Majorca recommended on another thread.

Portofino Wed 06-Feb-13 08:46:54

Croatia? Zadar is lovely. We sat on the beach in front of the Hotel Borik. It is easy to get into town from there.

makemineagin Tue 05-Feb-13 20:52:15

givemeaclue up to £4000 for v nice smile

givemeaclue Tue 05-Feb-13 14:48:16

Budget?

makemineagin Tue 05-Feb-13 14:23:26

We have 10 yr old and 6 yr old looking for summer holiday with sandy beach some sort of club, separate sleeping area and nice accom for mum and dad. Don't mind where but would like something without brits drinking and singing to the early hourssad can anybody suggest anything. There must be lots of us after the same sort of holiday. I would love a villa holiday but 2x children who just want to make friends and be with others some of the timesmile would look at AI anything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now