Center Parcs in Netherlands

(8 Posts)
notMarlene Mon 28-Jan-13 11:13:03

Oh, and depending where in the UK you're traveling from the Harwich / Hook van Holland ferries are good value.

notMarlene Mon 28-Jan-13 11:10:20

What Porto said.

IMHO the south of the country (noord-brabant and Limburg) is the nicest bit.

Portofino Mon 28-Jan-13 11:04:23

Also have a look at www.landal.com - many sites (all over Holland) have similar facilities to CP and they are MUCH better value. I have Het vennebos on my wishlist for this year. We have stayed at Hoog Vaals a number of times as it is only about an hour from home, and also a couple of the German ones.

paneer Fri 25-Jan-13 20:33:49

Thank you!

Am going to look at them both now.

Thinking about taking my car and driving, mainly to take in the landscape. But it's just DD and I so not really sure yet. But def want to go to the Netherlands.

PinkyCheesy Fri 25-Jan-13 20:28:37

Oh and I took the Eurostar to Brussels, train to Rotterdam and got a lift from friend to the park. Dutch trains and busses are really good so I assume there is public transport to the parks

GinandJag Fri 25-Jan-13 20:28:29

We have been to Kempervennen and it was great.

PinkyCheesy Fri 25-Jan-13 20:26:43

I have been to Port Zelande twice and going back in March for a long weekend. Its BRILLIANT! Gorgeous houses around a lovely marina, with beach, dunes, boats, etc. The staff could not be friendlier and the pool is amazing. Haven't done any of the 'extras' so can't comment on prices. From all I have heard about UK parks, I wouldn't bother, but Netherlands parks seem to be a lot classier. Have a look at their website for pics.

paneer Fri 25-Jan-13 19:54:59

Has anyone ever been to one there? Was it worth the travel?

Does anyone know which is the easiest to get to from London?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now