First time flyer! Advice needed!

(3 Posts)
LIZS Sat 05-Jan-13 10:46:25
LIZS Sat 05-Jan-13 10:45:57

She wouldn't need a seat , they have extension straps so you hold on your lap. Car seat and pram are normally carried foc but it can vary from one airline to another. No baggage allowance in addition for her though. see [http://easyjet.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5552/~/flying-with-children here]] for Easyjet. Food , buy airside of customs so you don't need to worry but they may scan you again for over 100ml before you board - no limit on how many you can take of 100ml or less so just take extra bottles or use readymade bought in Boots.

Eblakemore19 Sat 05-Jan-13 10:40:02

I want to take my baby girl to visit some friends in Spain in April. She'll be 4 months old and may sound silly but have no idea what to do about flying with her! Do you just carry them on board and have them in your arms? Or buy a seat and pop her in the car seat on it? Do you have to buy extra luggage for your pram? (It would be easy jet).

And what do you do about taking food in hand luggage? She'll be on more than 100ml by then so I don't know how you'd do food in departure lounge?!

Thanks for any advice people can give!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now