Short connection time in Brussels Airport?

(8 Posts)
CMOTDibbler Mon 05-Nov-12 19:53:02

I know Brussels airport well, and 1h20 would worry me. It just doesn't leave any room for delays

Wallace Mon 05-Nov-12 19:49:10

Thanks smile

timetomoveon Sun 04-Nov-12 18:22:38

We had a 50 minute connection time at Brussels once. It was fine - a bit of a quick march, but fine. The airline (same both legs) knew we were on the incoming flight (as were several other passengers) and so were waiting for us at the gate. Luggage was checked through but the car seat didn't make it on to the second flight.

Wallace Sun 28-Oct-12 18:09:45

Thanks. Still haven't booked anything... It works out so much cheaper than easyjet, but easyjet fly directly. hmm

Portofino Sun 28-Oct-12 17:41:22

Brussels airport is quite large! I would be a nervous wreck with only 50 minutes. 1 hour 20, I could live with....

Wallace Sat 27-Oct-12 21:34:16

I have emailed them smile

Wallace Sat 27-Oct-12 20:30:45

just noticed that there is an earlier flight on the way back which would give us a few hours. Still only 1hr 20 on way there but that sounds fine, I think?

Wallace Sat 27-Oct-12 20:16:41

Thinking of flying Edinburgh to Geneva via Brussels on Brussels Airlines. (it's cheap)

It would only give us 50 minutes connection time. Would this be enough? Seeing as it is the same airline all the way through would our luggage and us be checked in all the way through?

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now