Sunsail - packing

(3 Posts)
popflos Thu 25-Oct-12 10:03:39

chargers adapters cables batteries.. for camera phone DS ipod! kodak do this really cute little waterproof camera for 50 pounds, took me ages trying to work out why it wouldnt charge then realised it used disposable batteries.

givemeaclue Sat 20-Oct-12 13:47:24

Rash vest, board shorts, water shoes. Likely to be chilly in evening take a fleece and jeans.

lambfam Sat 20-Oct-12 08:24:54

we are heading off to Club Vounaki in Greece next week for a weeks sailing - hotel based. If anyone has any hints on things to take, would appreciate them. We dont have babies - our children are all at school.
Would you take beach towels? Also, I cant imagine how warm it will be now - though I am looking at temperature charts, I dont know if swimming pools or sea will be warm. Any one been there at this time of year or to Greece very recently that could advise?
Does anyone know if they provide any beach towels? doesnt say on the website - will give Sunsail a call but if you know, that will save me a job.
Any hints or advice welcome - I am rubbish at packing. Always take too much clothes and forget all the other bits.
Any advice appreciated. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now