Highgate Wood School

(4 Posts)
KeepTheCurves Mon 03-Jun-13 23:20:18

Thanks baseball (I changed my nickname). Is he a "keep his head down and don't react to issues" type or someone who always reacts. From the research I've done, this seems to be significant. My son can't keep his head down if he perceives lack of fairness or he doesn't understand something.
Are they flexible about the curriculum? Mine would need to do less subjects and less homework.

baseball Tue 14-May-13 12:25:00

hi. new to mums net and have just seen your message. i have a son at the school with ASD he is high functioning. Support is ok...(you do have to stay on top of things) my only problem with the school is the high levels of absenteeism form staff, and it is quite often for long periods and with children with SENs this is quite unsettling.

Jamillalliamilli Sun 03-Feb-13 12:33:55

YHM.

BernieFernie Sat 02-Feb-13 19:28:59

Hi
Anyone know anything about how HWS is with Autism. My son has been homeschooled for last year or so but is due for Secondary entry in September and I'm wondering if they are worth a try. I have no contact with parents with autistic kids locally but am looking.
Bernie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now