Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Solo sex

(2 Posts)
Iheartthegriffins Wed 06-Nov-13 23:31:25

Is it very common?

I've been doing it for years, always has been my little secret when I have alone time, which is very rare now as I live with my Dp.

I believe it makes our sex life better as I can tell him what he needs to do, although he knows now.

It came up in conversation with a few girlfriends today. I could never tell a soul. We joke about 'rabbits' I daren't tell them I don't use one when its 'me' time.

Its normal to do this right?

MirandaWest Wed 06-Nov-13 23:41:08

Yes it is normal for all people to masturbate. And equally normal for people not to masturbate. It isn't really a very interesting thing tbh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now