Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Where'd the thread go?

(90 Posts)
CogitoErgoSometimes Sun 06-Oct-13 17:11:39

About not listening to the middle-aged male groomers in disguise? Pulled?

Anniegetyourgun Sun 06-Oct-13 17:13:01

Yes, sadly, as I'd only read the first page. I thought there might have been a bit of a giggle to be had before it disappeared, but was too slow.

I haven't forgotten what you admitted about yourself though, Cog wink

Has it gorn?
Aww, was looking for some more pearls of wisdom from the OP
(Sad-face in nude shoes)

Anniegetyourgun Sun 06-Oct-13 17:16:17

Never mind, there'll be another along in a short while, no doubt.

YoniTime Sun 06-Oct-13 17:19:13

What a weird poster that was. Yes there ARE some middle-aged men posting on Relationships, but they don't tend to disguise themlseves as women giving LTB-type of advice...

CogitoErgoSometimes Sun 06-Oct-13 17:20:55

Well I quite enjoy a fight smile <rolls up sleeves and mutters 'come and have a go if you think you're hard enough'> But then us middle-aged blokes often do.

Anniegetyourgun Sun 06-Oct-13 17:24:25

I must say the sound of your trousers tied up with string under your armpits 'as set my tiny heart a-flutter, Cog. How's about you and me, like, getting it on?

<hopes this will distract anyone who may suspect Annie is not all "she" seems>

Jagdkuh Sun 06-Oct-13 17:27:03

Haha cognito is a man. one wonders exactly what manner of man posts on mumsnet all day - my guess a lonely one. haha.

CogitoErgoSometimes Sun 06-Oct-13 17:30:02

Takes one to know one Jagdkuh... hmm

Jagdkuh Sun 06-Oct-13 17:40:07

Haha, ok. do you even have a family or partner? perhaps you should spend time with them.

AnyFucker Sun 06-Oct-13 17:43:49

Cog, how did the prostrate exam go grin

Anniegetyourgun Sun 06-Oct-13 17:44:09

See, I told you there'd be another one along in a minute.

AnyFucker Sun 06-Oct-13 17:44:58

Likes buses, innit

Smelly, sweaty, empty on the top floor.

Jagdkuh Sun 06-Oct-13 17:49:38

Anyfucker still giving terrible advice regarding mental health issues? like how people with a.b.i have 'no excuse to be grumpy.' and other gems?

LittleMissGerardLouiseButler Sun 06-Oct-13 17:50:23

What did I miss, damn work getting in the way grin

AnyFucker Sun 06-Oct-13 17:58:37

Jag, I have no idea what you are talking and couldn't care any less.

AnyFucker Sun 06-Oct-13 17:58:49

talking *about

YoniTime Sun 06-Oct-13 17:58:50

Not much. Just someone (a bitter middle-aged man?) warning people that the ones giving advice here might actually be bitter middle-aged men.

Boosterseat Sun 06-Oct-13 18:13:14

I miss everything.

Damn kid having shit to do. Does he not know I'm busy.

Did anyone find the cat? I bloody hope not

GuybrushThreepwoodMP Sun 06-Oct-13 19:12:54

On what grounds was it deleted I wonder? Troll-hunting I guess. Could have been a fun one, that- particularly with the collection of grammatical inaccuracies which littered his stream of insanity.

Cog was outed as a grunting smoking-jacket-wearing naked-from-the-waist-down pervert though and for that may we all be truly thankful.

CogitoErgoSometimes Sun 06-Oct-13 19:25:40

Smoking jacket!! How very dare you!!! I'll have you know it's a donkey jacket ..

akaWisey Sun 06-Oct-13 19:35:18

Cats know where they're best off booster grin <snaps braces against chest and wiggles toes in front of fire>.

HerdyHerdwick Sun 06-Oct-13 19:44:26

oh no, not the cat again.

akaWisey Sun 06-Oct-13 19:49:01

See this is what happens when I don't report for MN duty. I take a fews hours R&R and some nincompoop (see what `i did there, AF) stirs it all up then poof, they're gone.

mammadiggingdeep Sun 06-Oct-13 19:53:04

Right on cue jag crawls out the wood work....now where is cronulansw or whatever his name is?????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now