Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Waves has won...here is the Acrobat

(28 Posts)
Mixxy Sun 28-Jul-13 07:13:17

I had contacted waves and she said to go ahead and open a new thread. I can't see another one done for her in Relationships so here it is. Apologies if there is a new one and I'm out of the loop.

Waves can title and start her own when she feels in better shape. In the meantime, support her, congratulate her, marvel at her awesome power and welcome baby Acrobat here I guess.

Me first! Having followed what seems to be the most difficult pregnancy both physically and emotionally, it makes me teary-eyed to congratulate waves and welcome her little Acrobat. I have never been more impressed by or proud of somebody I never met.
Your turn MN Aunts.

ChasedByBees Sun 28-Jul-13 10:44:31

Congratulations Waves!! flowers welcome Caspian! x

ClairesTravellingCircus Sun 28-Jul-13 15:13:29

Congratulations waves, hope you've managed to enjoy some food! Welcome baby Caspian! thanksthanksthanksthanksthanks

rollmeover Sun 28-Jul-13 15:29:59

wonderful news, wonderful name. very best wishes to an amazing woman and her beautiful familysmile
thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now