Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

dumped

(73 Posts)
kittykat10 Mon 01-Jul-13 08:55:32

Well he dumped me this morning gutted now

kotinka Mon 01-Jul-13 13:44:05

grin Plenty more fish in the sea!

AnyFucker Mon 01-Jul-13 13:50:29

indeed grin

MexicanHat Mon 01-Jul-13 13:50:40

Sorry your upset OP - I'm sure you'll be over it in no time, keep busy. Lmao AF you're on form today smile Just saying......

AnyFucker Mon 01-Jul-13 13:52:00

I wish OP well, even if I am not being remotely helpful smile

kittykat10 Mon 01-Jul-13 13:54:25

you make me sound like some uneducated idiot I have a degree in science, and was just asking for support, maybe I should have known better.

kotinka Mon 01-Jul-13 13:57:16

Kitty it's just that some of your earlier messages were a bit hard to read. Are you using a phone? They can be bloody annoying.

I hope you carry on using mn whenever you need, there are plenty of posters willing to listen.

AnyFucker Mon 01-Jul-13 13:57:18

oh, give over

CalamityKate Mon 01-Jul-13 14:02:21

A science degree?! Wow.

VanitasVanitatum Mon 01-Jul-13 14:15:48

Wouldn't jump straight back in with the other guy if you still feel strongly for the one you just broke up with, but staying in touch with him can't hurt (the other guy, not your ex!) the guy who broke up with you after one fight obviously wasn't worth it, and unfortunately I guess wasn't that into you, sorry sad

kittykat10 Mon 01-Jul-13 14:32:08

yeah bsc in science nursing studies , not using phone l top playing up

AF I have a level in eng lit , btec in child care studys so im not stupid only I you count I liked some one to much.

not rushing into anything I cared a lot about him.

Change2013 Mon 01-Jul-13 14:45:44

AnyFucker you've made me laugh for the first time today. I look forward to your posts so thank you.

Kittykat, sorry for your losses in the last year, I certainly know what that's like. I recommend doing what you can to reflect and learn from each experience.

AnyFucker Mon 01-Jul-13 14:46:55

I wasn't disbeleiving your academic qualifications, I was saying "give over" and stop being so silly

This is an anonymous board. I don't even know you, apart from your apparent inability to post about the same subject on the same thread, your assumption that we all know exactly who and what you are talking about without any explanation from you and your teenage ability to immediately bounce back from a dumping and consider texting the next young man giving you the glad eye

fair play to you, you are a much clevererer person than I

AnyFucker Mon 01-Jul-13 14:48:21

sorry, than what I am

kittykat10 Mon 01-Jul-13 15:02:13

not teen ability AF it was a friend who was concerned something id do for anyone I know.

TalkativeJim Mon 01-Jul-13 15:48:20

Child care studys??!

kittykat10 Mon 01-Jul-13 15:53:34

qualified nursery nurse

Doha Mon 01-Jul-13 16:01:10

Qualified nursery nurse-- a wee bit different from a science degree !!--just saying

kittykat10 Mon 01-Jul-13 16:08:59

I happen to have a degree in science / nursing and a nursery nursing qualification.

Doha Mon 01-Jul-13 16:32:46

I also happen Kittykat to have the same degree and l also have an MSc but l would never say l have a degree in Science hmm

kittykat10 Mon 01-Jul-13 16:35:56

that what it says on my degree paper im sorry if I have offended anyone

lowra Mon 01-Jul-13 16:39:57

What an odd thread confused

kittykat10 Mon 01-Jul-13 16:45:53

yeah it kinda got changed sorry folks x

Brodicea Mon 01-Jul-13 16:49:35

Jeesus, leave kitty alone: if you find her threads hard to read then don't read them!

Bravo for spotting grammatical errors, here is a gold star: plllp.

lowra Mon 01-Jul-13 16:52:58

I wasn't having a go. I actually defended kitty before. I was just commenting on how weird the thread was. Mainly due to people picking kitty apart I might add.

kittykat10 Mon 01-Jul-13 17:04:25

please I don't want to cause any fights been upset enough today, maybe I am immature for my age I think that was the implication earlier but after eating my boy weight in lasagne eariler I cant face checking and yes I am in many way .
I wont say it was a sheltred up bringing but I ant open to family but with my 1st bf I didnt tell them until wed dated 4 months , this one I did and now have to say its over.
yes im still living at home well its not home its my mums as I cant afford to move out although id love to, last year id saved enough for a small deposit but due to a so called mistake I lost my job flat and the deposit but I guess life goes on,

well wen i stop crying

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now