Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Dating Thread 50 .....

(1000 Posts)
TigsytheTiger Sun 07-Apr-13 12:28:52

celebrating half a century of dating chit chat, all welcome ...

I found the tests! I'm on my phone and on OK cupid desktop site it says teats at the bottom of the page

pixiebelle123 Sun 07-Apr-13 14:32:58

Hello dating thread 50!

I'm feeling rather crap, I have just ended things with POF man. 4 months together but it's been rubbish for half of it. He's got so much potential but has way too many guilt issues about his kids and divorce. As someone with her own set of 'issues' I need someone a lot more stable!

So, do I get straight back on the dating wagon or leave it a while?

KinNora Sun 07-Apr-13 14:39:03

Hello Pixie sorry about PoF Man. I think there are differing schools of thought, OWW got straight back on OD after LM.

lubeybooby Sun 07-Apr-13 14:42:34

I'd go for straight back on I think, pixiebelle when it's only been four months.

Sps... find and use your block button re: smoking fetish guy (and anyone else not suitable/dodgy etc)

ike1 Sun 07-Apr-13 14:44:03

gibber...dont. wanna. go ...gibber...

I don't know where it is! Ill have a search now

ike1 Sun 07-Apr-13 14:46:58

Every time I look in the mirror the light falls on my eyebags no jowls....whys didnt I have the fillers!! SOBS!

ike1 Sun 07-Apr-13 14:47:14

and

lubeybooby Sun 07-Apr-13 14:55:27

ike! behave... you're lovely. Just go and enjoy yourself grin

KinNora Sun 07-Apr-13 14:56:36

Ike - don't make me do my stern work voice ...

lubeybooby Sun 07-Apr-13 14:57:11

On PoF or OKC SPs?

PoF it's on their actual message, so don't delete til you've blocked.

OKC I can't remember as haven't used it for over 18 months but it was quite prominent I think last time I looked.

It POF but I'm using windows app which is shit. I cant even look at messages I've sent on it. Ill get on desktop site and have a look. Get more nutters on POF then ok.

Winefiend Sun 07-Apr-13 15:15:24

Oh Ike, all will be well! grin

Ike <severe tone> you are fab and he already likes you. Go and enjoy yourself, and if you get shy just let him talk about him wink

Scrazy Sun 07-Apr-13 15:28:04

Has anyone read the thread 'Do you recognise anyone in these photos'. Have a read, especially anyone new to OD.

Sorry don't know how to link.

lubeybooby Sun 07-Apr-13 15:32:13

What section is it in scrazy?

Scrazy Sun 07-Apr-13 15:33:04

Ike, I bet you are far too good looking for him and he won't believe his luck.

I read it earlier scrazy! Mental isn't it

KinNora Sun 07-Apr-13 15:33:47

For those who didn't see it, I've managed to add the painting ( sorry it needs rotating though ) - I'll delete it after a little while.

Scrazy Sun 07-Apr-13 15:33:53

Sorry Lubes, have to dash but if you search my username I have posted on it just now.

lubeybooby Sun 07-Apr-13 15:39:23
KinNora Sun 07-Apr-13 15:45:17

Yeah, I've seen that site before somewhere, a salutary lesson to keep your wits about you.

OhWesternWind Sun 07-Apr-13 15:58:53

Pixie just crack on, best way. I'm glad you finished it with him - it's never easy, but he just wasn't what you needed. Hope you're feeling alright.

I'm not feeling alright, feeling a bit Ike ish. All eye bags and nerves. It's much worse when you think you could quite like them. Am wearing perv-proof outfit tonight involving jeans (black, skinny) after my last experience. Don't think Cakey is a groper though.

Winefiend Sun 07-Apr-13 16:12:47

Oww you will also be fine, just be yourself and he'll be dazzled grin

lubeybooby Sun 07-Apr-13 16:14:46

OWW what winefiend said! Relax and enjoy. Good luck grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.