(1000 Posts)
PseudoBadger Thu 01-Aug-13 10:10:40

New thread!

Somethingyesterday Thu 01-Aug-13 10:18:06

(M)ooooooooooh!!!!

GrendelsMum Thu 01-Aug-13 12:11:06

Mooooooooooooooooo!

TallGiraffe Thu 01-Aug-13 16:05:13

Pseudo - was that your most successful thread ever?

PseudoBadger Thu 01-Aug-13 16:38:25

What are you trying to say?! I'm very popular angry

Yes it was grin

HearMyRoar Thu 01-Aug-13 18:53:19

It was lovely thread. Long live the new lonely cow thread! grin

choccyp1g Thu 01-Aug-13 20:40:13

Great title.
Trying to think of something interesting to post about tonight's episode, but it was just BORING.
Will Kathy get the sack? who cares?

PseudoBadger Thu 01-Aug-13 21:24:17

Ok so I'll start with a rant about Nic's pregnancy. I think she and I have about the same EDD. So she is around 30 weeks. Leg cramps?? Not caused by activity, caused by being pregnant!

How about in this heat fecking swollen legs and feet, being hotter than an inferno and walking around naked? And where's her heartburn? Since she's so busy, why isn't she worrying about whether she's felt enough movements today? Get her to the day assessment unit and raise some awareness of the awful stillbirth rate in this developed country (I don't mean give her a stillborn baby - she could discuss it whilst being worried).

And why hasn't The Bull already done a risk assessment for her and worked out that she needs a chair?
Grr grr grrrr

Somethingyesterday Thu 01-Aug-13 21:33:21

Lonely Cow stands a good chance of outliving her original owner....

The SWs have been beautifully cruel. (For once.) Both of Pat and Tony's children find Rob irresistible. Henry likes him. There could even be a mega-baby in the pipeline. The man must be the actual devil incarnate.

Epic. grin

Somethingyesterday Thu 01-Aug-13 21:34:33

X Post already?!

Tut!

PseudoBadger Thu 01-Aug-13 21:36:36

The first rule of Lonely Cow is refresh the page first grin

HumphreyCobbler Thu 01-Aug-13 21:39:50

hello

I lurked on the last thread and now have to confess that I have given up listening, I just read this instead grin

Gigondas Thu 01-Aug-13 21:52:35

Enough with cathy, golf club and bore bloke. No one fucking cares.

OhOneOhTwoOhThree Thu 01-Aug-13 21:54:54

Snap Humphrey! I only catch odd bits of TA here and there and was relying on the thread to keep up grin

GrimmaTheNome Thu 01-Aug-13 22:00:10

And you know there's another thread so that you never have to listen to Ambex?

Kathy's boss... I think the SWs have a bet on to see if they can make anyone sorry for her. Nope. Its not working.

TallGiraffe Thu 01-Aug-13 22:03:29

Olivia - do you think you could arrange a SW web chat? I think letting them know how we feel might make a difference grin

PseudoBadger Thu 01-Aug-13 22:06:13

I don't think they give a flying ferret what their listeners think tbh sad

MrsCampbellBlack Thu 01-Aug-13 22:06:46

Honestly, I know its a different actress playing Clarrie but they've given her a total personality transplant. And I know they often do this in TA but its sooooo annoying.

I mean can you imagine Nic posting on here about her mil and dh speaking to her work behind her back?

PseudoBadger Thu 01-Aug-13 22:10:41

Will is a control freak though. He's so patronising "she does laarrve that jaarrb though". Yes, that's my attempt at his accent.

Ineedanewone Thu 01-Aug-13 22:12:15

Oh, please I join too?
I don't understand how Pip can be the spoiled brat incarnate one week, bleating about her car etc then turn instantly into a considerate responsible young woman

Ineedanewone Thu 01-Aug-13 22:15:39

And another thing, Cathy must be pretty useless not to come up some ideas to improve business at the golf club without being told too. She is grown up after all.

MissFenella Thu 01-Aug-13 22:23:21

I thought Tony was incredibly rude to Rob!

As for whiney Cathy, the annoying bloke does have a point even if he delivers it badly.

Catmint Thu 01-Aug-13 22:23:49

Only get to the TA intermittently, there seem to be very odd goings on at the mo.

I agree about personality-transplant-Pip. Has Josh suddenly blown his egg money on drugs or something? Perhaps there is a finite amount of decency and pluck available and the 3 children have to share it between them.

I can't get my head round new Clary.

Who is that man needling Cathy? Why has she forgotten everything she knows about basic economics?

Will Caroline have a health crisis and will Cathy be able to move to GG to save the day ( as long as she gets her common bloody sense back!)

PseudoBadger Thu 01-Aug-13 22:29:04

No no Brenda will come back and give Grey Gables a Russian make over. Vodka breakfasts and a mink in every corner.

Somethingyesterday Thu 01-Aug-13 22:35:18

Those mink would be against health and safety...

But Cathy for Grey Gables? Interesting possibility. Can't really see it though. She is complacency personified. And hardly the glamorous host.

This thread is not accepting new messages.