Not sure if this is counted as a plot spoiler - Archers

(17 Posts)
CuttedUpPear Sat 16-Mar-13 17:03:25

Oh yes! Brian is a rabid pro-badgerist, I'd forgotten.

Pancakeflipper Sat 16-Mar-13 11:47:39

Maybe she will set Kenton back into his naughty ways. He's been quiet lately.

RocknRollNerd Sat 16-Mar-13 11:36:44

hmm Wonder if Brian May will have got her to insist on lots of pro-badger storylines?

CuttedUpPear Thu 14-Mar-13 22:04:45

Can't wait!!!!

Footle Wed 13-Mar-13 22:09:05

Well she and Lilian could have a torrid affair maybe ?

lljkk Fri 08-Mar-13 17:01:43

Never heard of her before, but how do her & Lillian fit in together?

PrincessFiorimonde Fri 08-Mar-13 10:48:06

I was just going to start a thread on this. Maybe she's Paul's ex - you know, the one who said he was 'controlling' - turning up to muddy the waters.

But I see there are much better suggestions here.

Songbird Thu 07-Mar-13 20:45:57

I know! Love them and their his'n'hers hair!!

HumphreyCobbler Thu 07-Mar-13 20:04:41

shock I like Anita Dobson, she is married to the lovely Brian May so she must be nice.

Songbird Thu 07-Mar-13 09:56:30

Is she going to the one who didn't realise Rickyard was on a farmyard?

PseudoBadger Thu 07-Mar-13 09:09:37

Ah maybe she's going to live in Rickyard Cottage?

R4 Thu 07-Mar-13 09:03:14

I am obviously a meaner spirit than you choccy. I was hoping that she was going to steal Paul away from Lillian, have a whirlwind wedding and end up a very rich merry widow with a property company to wipe the floor compete with Amside.

choccyp1g Thu 07-Mar-13 08:56:03

Someone for Matt to have a fling with?

R4 Thu 07-Mar-13 08:50:08

Oh dear. I found an article on the Daily Fail Showbiz website. Need I say more?sad

She's going to be a 'racy divorcee'.
Speaking of her new role ... Anita says: ‘Initially it’s just for six episodes. To be honest I’ve been working non-stop lately and what I would like most is a long rest. But we’ll see.’ Says a friend: ‘The role is ideal for Anita, she plays a flighty woman on the look-out for a man and is just the kind of part she has been looking for to put some fun back into her career.’

Says a friend? Says a friend!? Does this count as journalism? I'm going for a lie-down in pedants corner.

PseudoBadger Thu 07-Mar-13 08:15:03

Ooh who's she going to be? Another skeleton in Brian's cupboard?

I have just read it, checked the date to make sure it was not April Fools and am totally and utterly unimpressed!
Oh - totally with you in they look wrong, Ian and Adam are so not right for their voices :-)

OfflineFor40Years Thu 07-Mar-13 07:53:38

but has anyone else seen the news that Anita Dobson is joining the cast.

I'm not very keen on well-known distinctive voices as it doesn't let your imagination create a picture of them as you see fit. (I hate seeing photos of the cast too as they invariably look wrong! grin )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now