Chris and Alice

(548 Posts)
Tallgiraffe Thu 21-Feb-13 19:51:41

Clearly DS' baths have meant I've missed more than I realised. Last time I heard from these 2 they were at it like rabbits every time I turned the radio on. Now she's moving to Canada? How did that happen?

DuffyMoon Mon 04-Mar-13 21:49:57

songbird Wolfgang ????? WTF.?

ppeatfruit Tue 05-Mar-13 08:24:55

Duffy you're not up to scratch with the sus. death of the Llama Wolfgang and its poss. connection to T.B. (exceedingly traumatic for Linda considering her love of all the cuddly badgers!!!!!).

DuffyMoon Tue 05-Mar-13 13:20:13

ohhhh...I thought that Peeeep had met someone called Wolfgang when ski-ing grin I did hear her putting up the Berline Wall between her and Brookfield. Would a llama with TB not cough then

ppeatfruit Tue 05-Mar-13 13:29:18

I don't know about coughing Llamas sorry, there's an alpaca owner on the thread about Linda's Llamas, maybe she would know. grin

WhatSheSaid Tue 05-Mar-13 19:17:19

shock Chrissssss!

OMG the overacting from Alice at the end though.

OldBeanbagz Tue 05-Mar-13 19:24:42

OMG, big reaction from Alice but i have to admit i was welling up just listening.

Will he survive???

JollyGolightly Tue 05-Mar-13 19:27:59

Yes he must pull through, he's pretty much the least objectionable character.

Poor wee freddie, he didn't need to witness that.

MrsCampbellBlack Tue 05-Mar-13 20:11:19

Oh I missed tonight's episode - what happened please? Bloody bbc closing mustardland just when I need it

Theas18 Tue 05-Mar-13 20:19:14

It wasn't Alice but Shula.

So they have deded Chris, or cropped himat least now so Alice will either walk off into the sunset or live for ever in a total martyr....

Ummm

kohl Tue 05-Mar-13 21:00:18

Ffs. " Ladies, beware. If you put your career first you will KILL YOUR HUSBAND."
Nice message SW.

crochetfish Tue 05-Mar-13 21:10:25

I wondered if a brush with death might be life affirming for Chris and he will realise he should take a risk and go to Canada?
Although if seriously injured and unable to work for a while might his farrier business go under/have to be sold anyway?
<wanders off speculating>

DuffyMoon Tue 05-Mar-13 21:11:58

What happened shock

Theas18 Tue 05-Mar-13 21:52:32

Hung over chris got careless (after a night drowning his sorrows) when sedating a frisky horse at the stables and got kicked ( in the head I assume) whist shoeing it.

Shula had hysterics and poor fragile nearly orphaned Freddie's witnessed it all.

CuttedUpPear Tue 05-Mar-13 21:53:31

Kicked by a horse! And it's not even a Thursday!

CuttedUpPear Tue 05-Mar-13 21:54:16

Spot on kohl angry

NigellaTufnel Tue 05-Mar-13 21:54:24

But was he careless? Or did nice but dim Freddie spook the horse?

R4 Tue 05-Mar-13 22:06:27

We need Joe to start the rumour of The Curse of Home Farm. First Adam, now Chris. These things come in threes, so which strapping young man is next? I nominate Willyum to be biffed by a poacher.

seeker Tue 05-Mar-13 22:14:57

All Alice's fault, obvs. Or Shula's, or possibly Susan's. Concievably even Jennifer's.

One of the women anyway.

Bluestocking Tue 05-Mar-13 22:22:49

I think Fred Nice But Dim spooked the horse into kicking Chris in the chest. I hope they don't kill him off, he's about the least loathsome character, apart from Housewives' Favourite Jazzer.

PseudoBadger Wed 06-Mar-13 07:36:06

Women - know your place. Bad Things happen when you follow your dreams....

ppeatfruit Wed 06-Mar-13 08:08:35

Oh you buggers I haven't heard it yet !!!!!!!

seeker Wed 06-Mar-13 08:10:57

Bad things also happen when you don't look after men properly. Obviously Susan should shoulder some of the responsibility? And Jennifer too- if she was a better mother, her children wouldn't want to go so far from home.......

PrincessFiorimonde Wed 06-Mar-13 09:28:49

shock shock shock at this development.
I was only half listening as I'd thought Monday's was a bit dull, so missed any suggestion of Freddie's spooking the horse.

Agree about the Message to Women.

CuttedUpPear, your first comment made me laugh.

Oh dear ppeatfruit, you shouldn't click on these threads till after 2.15!

ppeatfruit Wed 06-Mar-13 11:15:08

You're right Princess of course grin I'm going to try to go shopping before it repeats though it'd be on play it again wouldn't it? i always forget about that.

I'm not sure about the message to women, after all its edited by a woman, I'm not sure about the S.W.'s, could it be more a message about alcohol? (she says awaiting the flames!!! )

ppeatfruit Wed 06-Mar-13 11:16:10

Too many "I'm not sures" sorry.grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now