Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Looking for a reversible, compact folding pushchair

(9 Posts)
NeedAnotherPushchair Mon 17-Mar-14 15:47:50

Ds is 8 months old. I've been using a Baby Jogger City Mini when shopping and going out but he hates facing forward and we have tears when he can't see me.

I need to find a reversible pushchair, that folds very small (tiny car!) and won't cost a fortune. This will be my fourth pram/pushchair for ds so dh has asked me to keep it below £250, including accessories, if possible. Does such a pushchair exist?

Any help gratefully received. Thanks.

tortoisesarefab Mon 17-Mar-14 17:14:47

quinny zapp xtra?

moonsquirters Mon 17-Mar-14 17:17:56

I have an njoy bubble which is great.

Tiggywunkle Mon 17-Mar-14 18:27:02

Why don't you swap your City Mini for a Versa. The Versa actually comes in a box which is smaller than a City Mini, and as with the City Mini, the wheels are easy to pop off for a more compact fold.
I am sure I have seen Versa's on offer at present for similar to your budget.

Ihateparties Mon 17-Mar-14 20:13:45

I have a teeny boot, I think a versa would fit minus back wheels but it would drive me demented putting it in and out. I would get a babystyle oyster gem if I was buying a pushchair for this shape of boot. It depends on your definition of small boot though, i now view a corsa/Ibiza/fiesta size boot as luxuriously roomy.

Sunnysummer Mon 17-Mar-14 22:14:15

How about a combi?

NeedAnotherPushchair Mon 17-Mar-14 22:33:21

Thank you for all the replies. I like the look of the Babystyle Oyster Gem. I've also just found the Mamas & Papas Sola, it looks interesting. I like the Njoy Bubble (read the Which review) but it's too big - ideally need no bigger than 85cm at its longest point. Thanks again for all the suggestions.

Louisasb Tue 18-Mar-14 13:37:57

The. Njoy bubble is smaller than the sola I think.

KatAndKit Tue 18-Mar-14 17:06:32

The urbo fitted nicely in the boot of my polo. Actually I can get a bugaboo donkey in there but is a hassle removing seat and wheels. No need with the urbo, got it second hand for 80 including footmuff and rain cover.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now