Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pushchair for 3.5yr old

(9 Posts)
sleepingbeauty100154 Tue 11-Mar-14 23:17:59

DD is fairly tall and weighs 15.5kg. I don't want to spend too much (am quite happy to buy second hand tbh) and preferably it would need to fit in the back of a zafira with all the seats up.

Someone has said a P+T would be ok?

Does anyone have any recommendations?
TIA

madamegazelle1 Wed 12-Mar-14 13:38:50

My 3 year old is in a Phil and Ted sport and it's fine for her- she is average size for her age. I bought it recently for £60 second hand as I wanted something easy to push as she is getting bigger and she will need to be in it for another year or so as I walk long distances that she can't do. I find it big in the car boot but then I am used to an umbrella stroller- wheels are easy to click off which would make it smaller. I would recommend!

TribbleWithoutATardis Wed 12-Mar-14 14:46:32

I would say a Phil and Teds as well. They're pretty good!

sleepingbeauty100154 Thu 13-Mar-14 00:18:16

Fab, thank you both, I'll have a little look around for one

I feel like a stuck record on here sometimes but baby jogger city mini. My 6yo has been known to cadge a lift in mine and she's pretty comfy. My 2yo has tons of room.

sleepingbeauty100154 Thu 13-Mar-14 08:19:17

I didn't realise the baby jogger city mini was roomy - does it fold smaller than the P&T does anyone know? We're really limited for space if we use the car
Thanks again

TribbleWithoutATardis Fri 14-Mar-14 22:20:19

My city mini folds smaller than the P&T. Its also much lighter.

LydiaLunches Fri 14-Mar-14 22:29:03

City Mini pushes like a tank with a heavy child IME, you need tyres! I always recommend a Micralite for big kids, the seat looks tiny but gets pushed out the way IYSWIM?

sleepingbeauty100154 Fri 21-Mar-14 23:07:43

Thanks everyone, I managed to get a phil&teds. Perfect for what we need and it DOES fit in the boot of a Zafira with all the seats up - although the wheels have to come off! smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now