Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Looking for the smallest stroller/buggy possible, to fit under my...

(14 Posts)

Single pram!

I am looking for somethig small to take with me under the main pram, for my 2yo who walks everywhere but does still get tired sometimes.

My main pram is an EmmalJunga Herqules, very big and sturdy under pram basket. I'm betting I could fit a Zapp or Zia under there easily but am looking for other ideas.

stuckindamiddle Wed 12-Mar-14 11:55:25

Mothercare Mino?

charlyn Thu 13-Mar-14 08:38:46

babyzen yoyo?

Artandco Thu 13-Mar-14 14:28:21

Babyzen yoyo

Souper Thu 13-Mar-14 14:44:22

But how will you push both prams ?

jumperooo Thu 13-Mar-14 14:45:30

Yoyo. Not cheap though

MrsSpencerReid Thu 13-Mar-14 14:48:56

What about a sling/carrier to carry one and put other in pram? I do things, it's fine pushing one & carrying one, sling would fold really small smile

Justgotosleepnow Thu 13-Mar-14 14:58:42

A stroller for the 2yo and a sling for the baby!

Tiggywunkle Thu 13-Mar-14 23:41:53

I got a Yezz under my Bugaboo Bee - however I wouldn't recommend it as a pushchair as ours tipped and my son hit his head on the hard floor. I would say look at a YoYo too. Expensive, but worth it.

Yoyo. Fits in my Crusi basket with room to spare

RandomMess Sat 15-Mar-14 17:02:54

Pram seat for your Herqules?

MadameJosephine Sat 15-Mar-14 17:07:58

Would you not be better off with a buggy board?

KatAndKit Sat 15-Mar-14 17:13:48

You could get a buggy board with a seat? Or one of those buggypod seats perhaps?

Good recommendations, sorry I have been unable to get on laptop since I posted this! Thanks. Buggy board wont work as it's for when DS1 is tired as he walks everywhere, there is no way he would stand on a buggy board.
DP will be pushing the second pram.

Sling wont work as DS2 is 9 months and very heavy and I have back problems, which is another reason for no buggy board as it would be too awkward for me to push with, DS1 is also heavy (top end of height and weight range for age) so would be too heavy for the pram seat. sad

I will look at the Yoyo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now