Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Parent facing, travel-friendly, folds small, cheap...?

(13 Posts)
pinkpip100 Mon 10-Mar-14 19:31:19

Hi, I am looking for a pushchair that is parent facing, folds small enough to fit in our car (not much space available as we have 4 Dcs!) and could be taken on an aeroplane. It also needs to be fairly supportive as dd2 (8 months) has low muscle tone and is not yet sitting on her own. It would be a second pushchair - we also have a borrowed bugaboo chameleon which is very stiff to fold and doesn't fit in the car - and as it's not ours we can't risk putting it in an aeroplane hold! And finally, our budget is pretty tight, I'm happy to buy second hand but need to keep it at less than £200. Is this an impossible task? !?

fideline Mon 10-Mar-14 19:32:40

Petite Star Njoy?

fideline Mon 10-Mar-14 19:33:29
BillyAndBamBam Mon 10-Mar-14 19:36:40

Petite Star Zia? We're getting one for dd. If you google I'm sure there's a discount code for this website as well.

charlyn Tue 11-Mar-14 09:43:39

Baby jogger versa?

pinkpip100 Tue 11-Mar-14 11:31:33

Thanks for your replies - I hadn't looked at any of these so that's a good start! I really like the Zia, but it doesn't seem to have a parent facing option, unless I'm missing something?

tiffanysmummyx Thu 13-Mar-14 21:57:39

Hi, I just received my babystyle oyster gem in grape, and I love it its parent facing it only costs £205 and its compact! you can also buy a bigger seat that's roomier.the colours great too! My little girl also has low toned muscles she's almost 2 and cannot walk or crawl yet so I use my pushchair a lot! Hope this helps smile x

tiffanysmummyx Thu 13-Mar-14 21:59:19

Hi, I just received my babystyle oyster gem in grape, and I love it its parent facing it only costs £205 and its compact! you can also buy a bigger seat that's roomier.the colours great too! My little girl also has low toned muscles she's almost 2 and cannot walk or crawl yet so I use my pushchair a lot! Hope this helps smile x

tiffanysmummyx Thu 13-Mar-14 22:15:09

Sorry, I don't know why my message came up twice lol

Tiggywunkle Thu 13-Mar-14 23:37:31

The Gem would be a really good choice TBH.

pinkpip100 Fri 14-Mar-14 09:56:21

Will definitely look at the Gem, thanks so much smile

tiffanysmummyx Fri 14-Mar-14 11:27:52

Your welcome smile

SeaNanners Fri 14-Mar-14 17:29:16

ive just been look at this pram on kiddicare it has a memory foam insert for support and folds small too www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_216002_10001 would love other peoples thoughts on it kiddicare is the cheapest i could find it at as everywhere else is £200+

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now