Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Should I buy a foot muffins before they're discontinued?

(8 Posts)
K8eee Mon 10-Mar-14 15:43:45

I'm ready to drop this baby any day now, but it's just occurred to me that I haven't bought the foot muff for me apple icandy stroller seat. baby will be 7 months at the earliest when using it, but I'm worried that icandy will discontinue the pushchair or update it and I won't be able to find a foot muff anywhere. would it be worth it? or does this not really happen?

K8eee Mon 10-Mar-14 20:42:09

I meant footmuff! have only just seen this typo grin

Smartiepants79 Mon 10-Mar-14 20:46:54

If rather have a foot muffin!
I'd just get one if you know you're going to need it.

K8eee Mon 10-Mar-14 21:52:41

grin muffin mmmmm! true I suppose at least if I buy it I've got it ready smile are parasols worth buying?

AliceMum09 Mon 10-Mar-14 22:24:43

No, don't bother with a parasol! They are useless. Buy a Shade-a-Babe, or something similar.

K8eee Tue 11-Mar-14 01:07:25

Are they those shade covers that go right over the stroller seat? they look a lot less hassle!

Tiggywunkle Thu 13-Mar-14 23:48:05

There will be plenty of Apple 2 Pear footmuffs which should fit.
I agree with not buying a parasol!

K8eee Thu 13-Mar-14 23:53:58

Well I've bitten the bullet and ordered one and a sun shade thing smile hopefully they'll get used but I would much rather know I have them for as and when we need them. especially the footmuff as it'll be nearly a year after buying the pushchair that we will use it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now