Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Does anyone know if the Quinny folding carrycot will fit on Maxi Cosi adaptors?

(9 Posts)
HiccupHaddockHorrendous Sun 09-Mar-14 21:07:22

Just wondering if the folding carrycot would fit on the MC adaptors like the Dreami does

Anyone know?

Ihateparties Sun 09-Mar-14 21:34:44

Yep does, I went and tried it a while ago on a tandem I had with maxi cosi adapters. At least one of the micralite ones does too.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Sun 09-Mar-14 22:02:25

Great, thanks smile

emark Mon 10-Mar-14 07:02:12

what pushchair are you hoping to fit it on?
it is quite long and rather heavy, may cause balance issues??

(also coveting the candy raspberry but want a carrycot option smile )

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Mon 10-Mar-14 09:21:29

Baby jogger city select...I can't imagine anything would cause that tipping issues grin. I struggle enough to tip it up curbs!!

Ihateparties Mon 10-Mar-14 11:00:46

grin good luck with tipping that. The foldable cot is biiiiig, I'm guessing that's part of the appeal, I'd be interesting to know what position you could fit it in on the select.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Mon 10-Mar-14 11:59:33

I hadn't actually checked the dimensions blush. Is it much bigger than the CS carrycot? I'm a CM and don't much fancy changing the fabric back and for from seat to carrycot (multiple times a week).

The alternative is to put the baby's carseat on the CS but I'd rather have the option of a carrycot.

emark Mon 10-Mar-14 18:12:34

micralite carrycot is smaller and also fits on maxi cosi adapters

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Mon 10-Mar-14 18:14:23

I was drawn to the fact that it folds for easy storage/fitting in the car but I will look at the micralite ones, too, thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now