Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Stokke - help pls!

(3 Posts)
LGandPandnow3 Tue 29-Oct-13 14:01:10

Hi I have searched this forum and read lots of posts but many are quite old now. I thought I was going to buy the Uppababy but saw the Stokke Crusi at the baby show last weekend and love the look but also the fact it can be converted for 2nd child. Any comments appreciated but most of all where can I get a cheaper one? Package coming in at over a thousand....

Tiggywunkle Fri 01-Nov-13 23:35:55

Rotherham Mothercare had loads of returns cheap.
I wouldn't even consider it for a second child though. Its SO problematic. I can't actually think of much that is worse for 2 children TBH. The access is terrible, the top seat doesnt recline when in double mode, the lower seat only reclines. It would work with a certain age gap, but its not worth buying because it can be a double. If you like it as a single, then buy it because of that reason.

LGandPandnow3 Tue 19-Nov-13 18:02:48

Thanks so much tiggywunkle. I decided against it because of what you ( and others) said. Love the stokke for looks but in end Uppababy won... Thanks for replying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now