Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Alternatives to the Babyzen Yoyo?

(8 Posts)
BewitchedBefuzzledBewildered Wed 25-Sep-13 23:41:34

Oooh! Can you link Tiggy?

Tiggywunkle Wed 25-Sep-13 14:16:14

There's going to be a new Babyzen YoYo with a parent facing seat for a LO soon smile

Tedder Sat 21-Sep-13 06:43:11

Quinny are releasing the Zapp Xtra 2 which folds with the seat on and faces both ways.

BewitchedBefuzzledBewildered Fri 20-Sep-13 23:00:44

I'm on the verge of buying the yoyo...but I'm terrified there's something better out there

Tiggywunkle Mon 16-Sep-13 23:35:42

I have a new Graco Evo Mini and am loving it. I didn't expect to TBH and its not perfect but its SO light and so easy to use, and sturdy and has a HUGEEEEEE basket. My Yoyo has been temporarily thrown out of the car! I think the other main choices are all listed above. I would add the Oyster Gem in as well - it will be out soon although its probably not light.

whitewineforme Mon 16-Sep-13 11:30:16

Apart from the ones you've mentioned, other suggestions I've seen on here are Nuna Pepp, Quinny Zapp Xtra and the new Mamas and Papas Armadillo. Not sure if any of them fit the bill but HTH!

BewitchedBefuzzledBewildered Sun 15-Sep-13 20:29:03

Bump

BewitchedBefuzzledBewildered Sat 14-Sep-13 19:26:37

Casualplay Livi? Basically as small and light as possible. One handed push.

Any suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now