Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Stuck between 3 pushchairs

(3 Posts)
hayley27m Fri 13-Sep-13 12:27:58

Thank you so much, I think we have been swaying towards the cameleon for the same reasons you mentioned about the other two. Thank you.

Tiggywunkle Thu 12-Sep-13 21:43:27

No question - the Cameleon. The Joolz is great for walking with, but is bigger and more cumbersome although the huge seat and leg length is good. The Surf - I had issues with poor quality, lack of storage, the strange fold / unfold etc. I wouldnt buy another.

hayley27m Thu 12-Sep-13 10:34:13

Hi everyone after some advice, opinions and experiences. I am stuck choosing between the bugaboo cameleon, joolz day and silver cross surf all terrain version. My baby is due in 2 1/2 weeks so I'm fast running out of time. I have researched these systems and seen all but the surf (I have seen the original version however). Any input would be greatly appreciated.x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now