Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby Jogger Summit X3

(7 Posts)
forevergreek Wed 05-Jun-13 23:27:24

I looks good but I would also say too long and wide for bus. It would go on but probably only if no other pushchair on ( usually fit two at least, and would have to go on at the back ( of London bus) as too wide for aisle.

However i would probably keep and use for waking and running if main aim, and just get a decent sling for bus/ other transport trips

LetItBeMe Wed 05-Jun-13 23:19:53

ive just bought the x3 too. its fab but the rear wheels are wide. I wouldn't want to take ut on public tansport. its also rather heavy when folded.

gertrudestein Fri 24-May-13 09:39:24

Thanks, that is really useful!

Tiggywunkle Fri 24-May-13 02:04:30

I don't know if this might help you. I believe the writer has had all the Baby Joggers as well as other all terrain pushchairs and knows her stuff. I know she uses public transport too because she's been contemplating taking her X3 onto a train.

gertrudestein Thu 23-May-13 20:08:02

Reassuring words! Thank you Tiggy

Tiggywunkle Thu 23-May-13 16:58:55

To be honest it should be perfect for everything. The footprint I believe is smaller than the Elite and its not much different to the City Mini and GT.

gertrudestein Thu 23-May-13 14:11:37

... I have just ordered this. It is my first baby, and my main criterion is to be able to run. I also walk everywhere as much as I can. But now I'm a bit worried that this will be too big and heavy to take on public transport.

Does anyone have any experience of this type, or advice?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now