Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

using car seat on pushchair

(6 Posts)
salcz Sun 19-May-13 15:16:11

Mamas and Papas sell adaptors for Maxi Cosi car seats. We used to put our Pebble seat on our Sola pram all the time.

3MonthMaid Sun 19-May-13 15:10:42

I think maxi cosi sell adapters to use their prams with the cybex Aton. Those fit the maxi cosi too.

ellliebelle Sun 19-May-13 14:44:13

Thanks for suggestions will have a look at them both

Ihateparties Sun 19-May-13 14:12:37

Ditto maxicosi mila.. although i suspect there must be reasons they don't seem to have sold well at all.

peanutMD Sun 19-May-13 14:06:49

Quinny Zapp, frame folds tiny and come up cheap second hand smile

ellliebelle Sun 19-May-13 12:11:19

For dc3 i purchased a maxi cosi car seat and mamas and papas pliko with carry cot as i much prefer him to be layed flat so wasnt bothered about the travel system option. He is now 5 months old and is a terrible napper therefor if he falls asleep in his seat and i am just nipping into one shop/to the bank or its the school run i will now often carry his car seat rather then getting his pram out. He is getting too heavy for this so think i need a lightweight small buggy that i can pop his seat on what have people found best for this? Ideally i need something small too so i can fit it in the boot with the pram so if he is awake i can use the pram.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now