Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mountain Buggy +One...is there a solution?!

(2 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Tue 26-Mar-13 22:40:53

The solution is to remove the cocoon and to lie your baby flat on the seat pad with blankets instead. My 2 year old could sleep in the back area, so I see no reason why a younger child couldn't either.

SweetSecrets Mon 25-Mar-13 15:57:02

Hello everyone

Thinking of buying a Mountain Buggy +One for my very tall/heavy 2.5 yr old & soon to be newborn. Would be used for lots of walking (some of it muddy) as I don't have a car, there are no buses & we walk to toddler groups in other villages.

Have done lots of research & read about the problem of when the baby outgrows the cocoon but is too young to sit in the toddler seat - I think this will be a problem for us as with a 6'7" tall husband I reckon another whopper baby is on its way!

I saw some posts that hinted at an unofficial solution to this gap (possibly involving a car seat, new parent facing seat &/or a head hugger but I couldn't work out what it was!

Has anyone got any experience of using the MB +One please?

(Our 2nd choice is a Baby Jogger City Mini Double at the moment...)

Thanks,

Sx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now