Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

have been through so many pram/pushchairs and still havent got it right.

(12 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Thu 21-Mar-13 23:25:04

I dont know what your budget is, but there are some cheap reworked Baby Jogger Versa's on Ebay at present which would be well worth stretching for. I would choose the Cherry over the Bee any day. Both are far better than the Sola.

frazzled74 Thu 21-Mar-13 22:35:39

thanks icandy cherry more in my budget looking at ebay, sola looks nice but the basket is too small for me.

chocoreturns Thu 21-Mar-13 21:41:33

as an alternative I got an iCandy Cherry for all the reasons you describe and it was brilliant for my DS1. It's in storage to be brought out again once we not longer use a double and my older DS can walk without getting tired. I think it's a lovely one to use and the shopping basket in contrast is huge (four bags of shopping huge).

Mummieslove Thu 21-Mar-13 19:10:07

I had the same problem with cheaper kinds and since I got my cameleon I realised you maybe do need to pay more for better quality (love it) I also have a bee + and its great, very easy to use, light and can change the colours of the hoods to personalise and when your fed up! The seat size gets bigger for the bum bit and the back height so will last ages!! Basket not huge as mentioned but can get more in it than you would think. Worth the extra pennies I would say.

SnazzyFizzle Thu 21-Mar-13 18:25:58

Bumping this for you because im after the same thing smile looking at the sola at the minute

Colliecollie Wed 20-Mar-13 23:02:21

Should read a secondHAND one

Colliecollie Wed 20-Mar-13 23:01:44

I don't recommend an older Bee, they get flimsy. I bought a second one and several times the bottom of the seat just collapsed downwards. The baby was strapped in but I just couldn't trust it.

frazzled74 Wed 20-Mar-13 22:57:02

thanks will keep an eye out on ebay.

Another fan of bugaboo bee here. The shopping basket isn't huge but you can't have everything!

dontlaugh Wed 20-Mar-13 22:29:53

Bugaboo Bee. I'm on baby #3 and buggy #5. I know what I speak of smile.

Tertius Wed 20-Mar-13 22:29:47

Bugaboo bee! Amazing quality and all the things you describe. Perhaps you can get an older generation one on eBay ?

frazzled74 Wed 20-Mar-13 22:27:41

I havent had any of the big name ones so think i may look for a more expensive second hand one now, baby 8 months, I would like- forward and rear facing, light and easy to fold but not too flimsy (more sturdy than a buggy/maclaren type thing) big shopping basket. what should i buy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now