Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bee owners - Anyone used a Wallaboo newborn footmuff (or similar) instead of cocoon?

(5 Posts)
Badgerhoney Sun 24-Feb-13 17:58:06

Thanks guys! Think I'll go with the cocoon (if I decide on the bee, that is!) smile

Hi i didnt use the cocoon i just bought a footmuff from John Lewis and used that.

I went in and put DD in a cocoon to try it out and she was nearly as long as the bee at just 2 months (she wasnt a big baby) JL sales assistant actually said it would be a waste of money to buy it. So i bought an ordinary footmuff and it worked fine for me.

Tiggywunkle Fri 22-Feb-13 00:15:42

I would buy the Bee cocoon - its got a wedge type shape to the bottom to fill the dip in the seat up. Its also a good size and should last until your LO is 9-12 months. They also have a decent resale value too.

milkybrew Thu 21-Feb-13 17:35:33

I think that the bee cocoon is slightly padded in a way that allows baby to lay flat, as the pushchair seat isn't completely flat when fully reclined. It also has built in head support. Personally I would buy one for a newborn, the wallaboo footmuffs are lovely but aren't supportive.

Badgerhoney Thu 21-Feb-13 09:00:46

Hello,
Just wondering if any bee owners have used one of these instead of the bee cocoon. Happy to get the cocoon if there is something special about it's construction in terms supporting the baby's back in the seat, but a friend has just given me her wallaboo newborn foot muff which looks v cosy, so wondering if I could buy a little head support and use that instead...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now