Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Obaby Zynergi Zoom Tandem

(6 Posts)
MiaowTheCat Tue 26-Feb-13 11:54:17

I tried one out - it felt like pushing a bus - I just couldn't deal with it. It's one you really have to try out to see if it's going to suit you at all - the length is bonkers - it wouldn't have even fitted in the lift at our local doctors' surgery!

Tiggywunkle Mon 25-Feb-13 17:26:13

Both retailers sold me other brands no issues. But both had had so many issues with the Zoom that they both independently (without knowing the other) refused for the same reasons.

Grant11 Mon 25-Feb-13 12:18:29

5/5 Built to last.

http://www.mumsnet.com/reviews/pushchairs/double-buggies/9377-obaby-zoom-tandem

Grant11 Mon 25-Feb-13 12:14:42

I think you should name and shame the retailers.

The Zoom simply does not break. German engineering, says it all really.

Tiggywunkle Tue 24-Apr-12 15:09:49

Two good retailers refused to sell me one as the reputation isn't good, they break easily, have a 6 month warranty and parts are expensive. I don't think they wanted the hassle of dealing with repairs. I knew the retailers well and they were trying to save my money too. I don't like all the exposed rivets on it.

Littlerayofsunshine Tue 24-Apr-12 14:52:13

reviews on this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now