Someone buy my house!!!!

(55 Posts)
Kieron79 Sat 29-Jun-13 13:52:13

Ok so house been on market exactly 4 weeks, had 6 viewings and 3 no shows which ain't bad I suppose but no offers. House is priced in line with competition, problem is we've fell in love with another property (I know we shouldn't have!!) and also EA suggested an offer we suggested would be accepted once we are proceedable.
I'm so frustrated with our EA, keep having to ring them several times for feedback, when would you say is a reasonable time to ditch and move on? We can't really afford to drop price much either as funds tight for what we want to move into next.
Anyway rant over, this isn't property, any views?
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41925137.html

tungthai Mon 01-Jul-13 16:35:46

When did you buy it Kieron?

It looks very similar to our cooker which is on its last legs and I can't find a replacement. Ours is also a Di Longi but 10 years old and has been discontinued.

Kieron79 Mon 01-Jul-13 18:00:41

Hi, not sure as was in house when we bought it, it's standard size though

tungthai Mon 01-Jul-13 18:35:07

Thanks. It's probably the same one.

Corriewatcher Mon 01-Jul-13 20:27:35

We've just accepted an offer on our house after it had been on the market for over 12 months and with 3 separate agents (all as sole agents, not overlapping). The last agents got us a decent offer in just 6 weeks, with not a single no show viewing. they gave excellent and speedy feedback, and good advice on presenting the property from the off. The same could not be said of the 2 previous agents (one of whom had loads of no shows). I would say ditch them asap, and get a good recommendation from a friend who has recently sold - people are very frank about how good their estate agents are!

Good luck!

lisahayes Wed 17-Jul-13 16:56:07

hi, how did you get on with this? manage to sell?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now