Does anyone know where to buy unusual/contemporary roller blinds? I've looked at all the usual places online

(12 Posts)
OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 08-Mar-13 23:17:44

TomArchersSausage

No, not Tom; just one of his meaty comestibles he drones on about. I felt it deserved a voicegrin

You are a youtube sensation grin
Glad you're sorted anyway.

MrsPurple Fri 08-Mar-13 22:50:37

We had ours all made and chose all material. Lady was based in Bolton , not sure where you are. But she wasn't expensive and even put all blinds up. She said even cheaper if we ever change as we have the kit now just have to change material.

TomArchersSausage Fri 08-Mar-13 22:47:36

Thanks for all suggestions. Finally got sorted at Roman Blinds Direct, so I've chosen a Roman blind after all that.

My head is spinning I've looked at so many thoughconfused

No, not Tom; just one of his meaty comestibles he drones on about. I felt it deserved a voicegrin

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 08-Mar-13 22:31:13

TomArchersSausage

Just cant seem to crack it. I want something with quite a bold pattern. Plum/cream/chocolate brown sort of colours.

Thanks for any suggestionssmile

Are you really TomArcher?

MrsJamin Fri 08-Mar-13 22:29:40

Presume you have looked at Dunelm mill and The Range- very good value

snowpuma Fri 08-Mar-13 21:48:13

I have had a couple from Tuiss and have been impressed with the choice and the service you get.

Confuseddd Wed 06-Mar-13 21:12:45

You can make your own roller blinds if you have a particular fabric you want to use. I did it once and seem to remember it wasn't difficult.

Sunnyshores Wed 06-Mar-13 21:04:37
TomArchersSausage Tue 05-Mar-13 20:23:02

Many thanks for those suggestions. Will have a look.

SizzleSazz Tue 05-Mar-13 20:03:21

I got ours from B&q who had a surprisingly good range. Not sure if they still have though as was a few years ago

Phineyj Tue 05-Mar-13 20:01:55
TomArchersSausage Tue 05-Mar-13 19:58:18

Just cant seem to crack it. I want something with quite a bold pattern. Plum/cream/chocolate brown sort of colours.

Thanks for any suggestionssmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now