Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Polarn O Pyret code please

(4 Posts)
millie19 Sun 18-Aug-13 19:00:48

Thanks haussy, I saw that but it's for first time orders online & I've ordered before.....might have to get my mum to sign up and place the order if there isn't a code out there somewhere!

haussy Fri 16-Aug-13 17:22:05

Hi,
mumsnet have a page for pop, offering 20% if that is any use? (I dont know if it is still valid?)

DoItTooJulia Wed 14-Aug-13 19:53:13

Ooh, watching with interest. Ds1 had a POP coat years ago. It was great. Good quality, lovely colour, lasted and lasted and lasted.

millie19 Wed 14-Aug-13 11:15:55

Hi does anyone know of a discount code for POP? Just returned from holiday where my LOs raincoats gave out big time and I've decided to spend a bit more to make them last.....looking at POP, Didrikson (on advice from an MN thread!), amongst others. H&M only have ones for boys with Angry Birds on them which makes me a bit shock!!! Thanks in advance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now