Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Joules 25% Code

(6 Posts)

Managed to use it on the iPad but couldn't on the PC, so ordered the bits I wanted. So frustrating to be hampered getting a deal. I keep forgetting to use quidco type sites too, grrr.

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Tue 23-Apr-13 22:12:39

Their website is pretty crap tbh. Every time they have a sale I can't put more than 3/4 items in the bag without it all disappearing. If you try to search by girl size/age it never properly works and it doesn't remember what you had in your bag when you next log in... Mind you, it has probably saved me around £300 in the last year, so I should be thanking them really! That and the fact they don't use paypal - I really would be in trouble!

oxcat1 Sun 21-Apr-13 20:04:29

I can get the cde to work but can't then log on - says uNregistered account despite the fact it isn't!

This happened to me last time they had a sale as well. Soon annoying! I can't do it by phone as a) I'm in hospital and have no phone reception, and b) I want to use Quidco!

Grrrrrr!

Has anyone tried the ND25 this weekend? Expires today, I can't get it to work.

Sandra44 Tue 16-Apr-13 17:33:05

Hey thanks for this! I found £20 off £100 spend here. Thought it might be worth a share.

www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/joules

rosiedom Tue 16-Apr-13 13:52:11

25% off full priced items - FY25

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now