Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Land's End Service

(6 Posts)
Trudie2013 Thu 21-Feb-13 11:57:33

I love Lands end stuff it is better quality than most and my hubby likes it too which is a bonus. Definitely recommend them

serin Mon 04-Feb-13 16:39:48

Yes, Its good stuff for boys, hard wearing and not as gaudy as some of the Boden stuff.

lynniep Mon 04-Feb-13 11:57:58

Just posting to say v. impressed with Lands End service. Bought a Little Boys Squall parka in December at sale price for DS1s school coat and really love it, but just discovered one of the press studs on the pocket has fallen off (well the top bit has, and underneath the remainder is broken, and sharp)

Emailed them this morning and got a response within the hour - they will replace the coat for me and refund my postage once I send the original back. So very happy with that.

CaroleService Thu 24-Jan-13 14:31:17

Postage should def be refunded.

Rosa Thu 24-Jan-13 11:05:58

But the web lets them down. I ordered a tankini for my daughter - 2 bits. My confirmation e mail stated in stock. Then only the top arrived. It turns out that they ran out of bottoms but diddn't bother telling me and sent the top out. Whilst on the phone to customer services I checked online and tried to order another set - on line it was showing in stock but they were out of stock in all 4 colours/ patterns despite showing availability. I am hopefully getting a full refund and I have asked for the delivery to be refunded as well.
The customer services lady was lovely I agree but it was a bit annoying !!!

CaroleService Thu 24-Jan-13 11:01:40

Really excellent - many thanks to Carol for honouring a discount I had let slip. And the clothes are good, too, especially the kids'.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now