Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

£80 clarks vouchers in Cirencester

(7 Posts)
sabbby82 Mon 10-Dec-12 20:09:49

Hey ho... There are nice strangers ... Swoped for £80!

ssd Mon 10-Dec-12 19:53:22

tbh you'd be better offering them for say £60 cash, you might get rid of them then, selling them for 80 cash offers no incentive to the buyer

SuperChristmasScrimper Mon 10-Dec-12 16:58:44

Yes but then they would just go to Clarks and pay with their cash, and if they later changed their mind they would get their cash back...

I just think it's rather cheeky to want someone to do this for a complete stranger.

TrillsCarolsOutOfTune Mon 10-Dec-12 15:42:03

Would you accept £75 for it?

Someone might give you £80 but not if they had to go out of their way to meet you.

sabbby82 Mon 10-Dec-12 15:37:49

Someone might be going to clarks anyways...?

SuperChristmasScrimper Mon 10-Dec-12 12:23:45

Tbh I don't think you'll find anyone willing to do that......why would anyone hand over £80 of cash that they could spend anywhere in exchange for the exact same amount of vouchers that have an expiry date and can only be used in one shop hmm

sabbby82 Sun 09-Dec-12 20:05:20

Was wondering if there was anybody in or around Cirencester who would be willing to swop £80 clarks vouchers for cash? Happy to meet up wherever in Cirencester. Unable to find the boots I want at the moment so would rather have the cash. PM me for more details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now