Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

BODEN SALE?

(5 Posts)
Likesshinythings Wed 12-Dec-12 13:19:09

It's starting on Monday 17th. Saw it advertised on a poster in their shop wheni went in yesterday. Wouldn't be surprised if it starts on-line on Sunday, as they seem to do that.

QuiteOldGal Mon 03-Dec-12 17:29:58

They've got 40% off 40 items and free delivery which runs until 23.59 on 9th Dec so I would hope after that promotion ends.

I was hoping it was going to be Friday but not if its free delivery cos its never free delivery in the sale. Perhaps it may be Monday

Flossiechops Mon 03-Dec-12 17:10:10

I'm sure it was after christmas last winter, definitely not early December as it had been in previous years confused

Cherrypie32 Mon 03-Dec-12 13:11:53

More likely end of week, Friday or Sunday is my guess.

willowberry Mon 03-Dec-12 09:14:18

Does anyone know if it starts today?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now