Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Zulily voucher code

(9 Posts)
nickif6 Tue 04-Dec-12 10:27:49

I tried to use the code last week, paying via Paypal and it seemed as though it wasn't accepting it. However it did give me the discount.

AWimbaWay Fri 09-Nov-12 12:39:24

Thank you likewaterforchocolate, that's good to know, think I'll leave it this time as it was only a small order but try the code if I order again, that way I can email them if it doesn't work.

AWimbaWay. Sorry for delayed reply - I did add a message when you asked about this on the Christmas bargains thread but didn't check here until later. I also had problems with the code last weekend and emailed them (well, filled out the form on the website) and they wrote back to say that it was a once only code. I then checked back over my orders and realised that I'd only ever used MUMSNET20 and not the new one so I wrote and told them. Also the message I got was invalid code rather than once only. I've now had a reply apologising and crediting me with the amount I would have saved (yet another excuse to spend more money!) It might be worth you emailing them and querying it as well.

reastie Mon 05-Nov-12 10:07:49

Have heard this morning of a couple of other people struggling to get the code to work. FWIW I've used the old and new mn codes to work and they both have for me. Worth emailing them if other people are having the same prob as it sounds like a fault their end.

AWimbaWay Mon 05-Nov-12 09:23:32

No, used the original code but not the new one, wondering if the fact I used the original code means I can't now use any more mn codes?

reastie Mon 05-Nov-12 08:23:54

Have you used it already on your account? They only work once to your account.

AWimbaWay Mon 05-Nov-12 08:22:10

Just tried to use the new code and it wouldn't work for me either.

AWimbaWay Sat 03-Nov-12 22:08:49

Which code are you using? I had trouble with the original code 'Mumsnet20' when trying to pay with paypal, but it worked fine when paying by debit card. Haven't tried the new '20MUMSNE15' one yet but could be the same?

fliswillis Sat 03-Nov-12 12:19:16

Hi,is anyone having problems activating this code? as I am!! any help would be appreciated smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now