Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Anyone bought from amazon Europe? France, Germany, Italy etc?

(6 Posts)
Cathytwivel Thu 15-Nov-12 20:02:46

Anyone bought from Amazon France? there Lego is cheaper than the UK i have just found out!!! in the case of some dupplo a third of the price! www.huge-river.com/search/lego

TwoGirlsNowNoSleep Fri 26-Oct-12 21:15:09

I order from amazon.de and it's working perfectly well. If it's not directly sent from amazon, postage is might be higher and not all seller sell to other countries, and I also haven't returned anything so far. Once a parcel didn't arrive, but amazon.de just sent it again without any problems. Definitely would recommend.

I bought a pushchair. Again, fast delivery, no problems.

thehogopogo Fri 26-Oct-12 20:58:38

I too ordered from Amazon E.U (Germany)- a babybay bedside crib, was almost half the price of one from UK, and was delivered within a week. Honestly? I didnt understand the invoice when it arrived, but had no need to return. Great experience overall smile

Chislemum Mon 22-Oct-12 16:56:59

Hi Cathytwivel: we regularly buy from German Amazon and it works just the same. Have to admit that we have never returned anything. Things are sometimes cheaper (very true), some things you only get from the German site and since I am German it is obviously easy for me to use the site. However, DH, who is learning German also uses the site and also finds it easy to use. If it looks the same as the English version, it means the same. Also, if in doubt, Google translate can help. Costs for delivery are okay too.

Cathytwivel Sun 21-Oct-12 00:17:22

I recently signed up for the mumsnet amazon family promotion and I am loving it. I have set www.huge-river.com as my home page as it tells me the biggish price droops.

Sometimes items are cheaper on a European site? I have never bought from amazon Europe how easy it ? Any experiences? Or tips what happens with returns?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now